Air Pressure Air Pressure

Great Meaning

The meaning I took was an addiction to cutting(the artery thing in the hospital) For some strange reason I feel horrible after I finish the game though. Yet I've played it at least 10 times and keep coming back =/ weird but very well done 5/5 10/10

The Idiot Game The Idiot Game

Oddly fun

I always like games that are simple and provide entertainment for a few minutes. Good job!

Helen Keller "The Game" Helen Keller "The Game"

No longer original

Been done way too often recently.....

Repka Repka

Great game!

I found it quite entertaining. It was very simple but addicting haha good work

Block Zone Block Zone

Not Bad

Only problem I saw was that the ball is on a set path. No matter where it hits the paddle, it goes in the same direction it's already going. It makes the game too easy.

platform escape platform escape

Not bad

Very glitchy though. I fell through blocks on all three levels and after that I was already tired of the game. The jump button is also delayed when you are running. Just a few of the problems I found as I played. It's a good game if you fix those issues.

Nikto2g responds:

yeeaaah sorry about that ( and late response) im starting to do better..

Encompass Encompass

Great idea

Fun game simple and addicting

Are You Cool On NG? Are You Cool On NG?

LMAO

that was awesome

Mechabloby responds:

lmao k

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

great game

haha that first level music reminds me of the good ol days. final fantasy VIII on the ps1 LMAO :D but everything is topnotch on this game.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

these games are awesome

between this and pico's blast it has been a great week for choosing the medals games. this one is fun and i plan on continuing to play it even though i have the medals :D